Friday 25 January 2013

Design Your Own Bib Winning Designs





Hi Everyone,

If you are a fan of my page on Facebook you will know that we had a design your own bib competition last year where 3 winners were selected and their designs made by me.

It has taken some time, due to the rush of Christmas orders but all bibs have now been made and I thought you might like to see them.

The first Winner selected was Sean Age 5 whose design was very fun to bring to life. His mum even commissioned a very special Kindle cover in the design. 

Sean's Entry


Sean's Bib


I thought I would share with you the Kindle cover that his mum commissioned in the design too.

Kindle Cover in Sean's design commissioned by his mum


The second winning design was from Grace Bartley, Age 7.

Her design was a Princess Theme and I am told that she has a real passion for drawing and writing stories. Perhaps she will have her own little business and blog when she grows up. 

Grace decided to give her winning bib to her new baby Cousin Menna for a Christmas gift.

Grace's Entry
Grace's Bib
             

The third winning design was from Laura.

Laura has her own lovely page on Facebook called Little Night Owl and so not surprisingly her design was an Owl Theme.

Laura decided to do something a little different and designed a reversible bib. Side One featured a night time theme and Side Two a daytime theme with her Daughter Sophia's name.

Laura has been extremely patient with me as I have only just this week finished her winning bib after a very busy Christmas period at Blossom's HQ.

I must admit this bib was a lot more challenging than the other 2 designs simply because it was reversible. I had to make sure that both sides lined up before sewing, which was a lot more tricky than I thought.

Laura's Entry

Laura's Bib - Side One

Laura's Bib - Side Two

Which side is your favourite? I love both but I think Side One is just slightly my favourite. I'd love to hear from you all telling me which side is your favourite and why.

I am really pleased with the final result of all three winning bibs. I hope that you all like them too.

I am very happy to say that with Laura's approval, I will now be offering reversible bibs. I am really excited about this. For those of you worrying about dribble, the bib has a layer of fleece between the two sides so is still very much dribble proof.

I will be setting another design your own very soon, so for those who have contacted me since and were disappointed they missed out make sure you keep your eyes peeled.

I am also organising a giveaway that will be featured on my blog very soon so make sure you sign up to my blog so that you don't miss out.

I'd love to hear all your thoughts on the 3 winning designs and my interpretation of them.

Lots of Love











No comments:

Post a Comment